Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Rabbits and Mandy's Dance Posts































The rabbits have been moved from their winter condo in the silo to their summer home under the pine tree. They seem to be enjoying life outside. It seems they've both put on a few pounds this winter. Magic is the black and white and Thumper is the gray one.


This was an earlier post on my other blog. Since I have dedicated that one to my feathered friends, I decided to move it here. It was originally posted on May 8, 2009:

May 8, 2009 Post: Mandy tried out for Dance Team today and made it!
Her lucky number was 38! She’s so excited. She’ll be dancing in our 4th of July parade this summer. She will get to dance at all the games next year. It will be a fun 7th grade year for her.

Maylee said……Yay! Congrats and how fun will that be?! I was on the Dance Squad in 6 & 7th grades at my middle school. I had a blast! Congrats again Mandy!


Mandy has been practicing all week and attending dance clinics in preparation for try outs. Even her faithful horse, Noah watches on while she does her moves on the trampoling. She has been practicing her “Russian” kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment